All Inclusive Package – Email for Pricing at [email protected]
Group trips are week long (Sunday morning pick-up – Saturday morning return) all-inclusive Sport Fishing package at our lodge here in Panama. Any angler can join one of our Sport Fishing Groups. Check out our calendar and book your trip now!
- Lodging: each guest will have a beachfront or first tier room with queen beds, AC and hot water. Rooms are double occupancy with private bath.
- 5 full days of guided fishing: we fish every day for 6 – 8 hours.
- Boat Fishing Gear and tackle for live baiting, dead bait and lure trolling and starter kits for jigging and popping trips ( additional jigs and poppers sold on site). Kayak fishing gear not included.
- Meals: daily breakfast, packed lunch, snacks and dinner (served daily while at Los Buzos).
- Beverages: unlimited national beer, gatorade, tea and water complimentary at lodge. Cash Bar for mixed drinks and sodas.
- Transport: private transfers from Panama City to Los Buzos and back. Sunday morning pickup (10am) and Saturday morning return to the city.
- Wifi: unlimited wifi available at our lodge.
Not included in our rate are airfare to Panama, transportation between airport and hotel, room and meals for nights spent in Panama City.
Email [email protected] for pricing and reservations. Deposits to reserve a spot are $1000 out of the total package price. The balance will be billed about 60 days prior to your trip. All payments on site are cash or credit card (Visa or Mastercard Only). Check out our calendar and reserve your spot now!
Our trip deposits are non-refundable and trip dates are non-reschedulable, therefore we strongly recommend protecting the cost of your trip and other non-refundable travel expenses with travel insurance. Global Rescue’s Signature Travel Insurance allows you to insure all of your expenses and covers all fishing activities. While a Signature Travel Insurance policy can be purchased at any time, purchasing a policy within 20 days of making your initial trip deposit gives you the widest range of policy options including the “cancel for any reason” policy click or call +1-617-459-4200.
We are constantly updating our cancellation policy and trip details based on the communications from the Ministry of Health of Panama. The Laws of the Republic of Panama exempt us from full responsibility in the face of acts of force majeure, weather events, and natural disasters.